1. to be aware and fully informed that the processing of your personal data includes all operations carried out on the data transmitted by you, whether automated or not, for the purposes of:
- to improve the functioning and functionality of the Coingra – Companhia Gráfica dos Açores Lda. website (including in cases where your data will be aggregated and treated statistically, without being identifiable by any third parties to whom provided);
- to improve and personalize the services provided to you;
- to process transactions related to our online store with you;
- to contact you via emails, written messages or by phone to – send information or updates about your transactions and orders, as well as information about new products or services;
- interact with you on social media platforms;
2. accept and consent to the free use and reproduction, by Coingra – Companhia Gráfica dos Açores Lda., of its publicly available content and / or published on social media platforms in which it has referred , explicitly and specifically, the “hashtag” #Coingra, our brands, products or services;
3. be aware that, under the terms of the applicable legislation, it may be opposed, limited, correct or request the deletion regarding the treatment of your data for one or some of the purposes described above, by sending a request to the following email: email@example.com, as well as having the right to lodge a complaint with the competent authorities;
4. give this consent freely and voluntarily and be 16 or more years old age.
1. Use of your data
2. Utilização dos seus dados
Any of the data you provide can be used in the following ways:
- personalize your experience with us
- improve our website in the services and resources available
- improving our customer service in general
- to process related transactions with you
- get in touch with you
- manage a contest, promotion, survey or other resource
Your data, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company outside of Coingra – Companhia Gráfica dos Açores Lda., for any reason, without your consent. We may use and provide aggregated information and statistics to third parties to monitor the use of our website, for the purpose of helping us to develop it and our services. The data used should not include information that can be used to identify any individual. The contact details you provide can be used to send information and updates related to your orders, in addition to receiving occasional updates from Coingra – Companhia Gráfica dos Açores Lda. and, information, advantages and promotions on related products or services. Note: If, at any time, you wish to unsubscribe from future emails, we will include detailed instructions for unsubscribing at the bottom of each email. Coingra – Companhia Gráfica dos Açores Lda. stores its users’ data on its servers located in Portugal. These servers are protected and maintained in accordance with the highest security standards and in order to respect applicable privacy laws.
3. Protection of your information
We follow industry standards to protect your details during transmission and, once received, we implement several measures to maintain the security of the personal data you have transmitted to us. HOWEVER, YOU MUST BE AWARE THAT NO METHOD OF TRANSMISSION OR ELECTRONIC STORAGE IS 100% SAFE. THEREFORE, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CLAIMS. LOSSES AND DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATIONS, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES INCURRED BY YOU OR ANY USER RELATED TO COMPUTER FRAUD, RISKS OR ANY OTHER INFRINGEMENT OR ANY INFRINGEMENT OR ANY INFRINGEMENT OR ANY INFRINGEMENT OR ANY BREACH OF ANY INFRINGEMENT OR ANY INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT OUR EXPRESS AUTHORIZATION.
A cookie is a small text file that, although it does not collect personal information that allows the user to be identified, they keep on it, on your access device (mobile phone, computer or otherwise), general information about your navigation that allows for faster and more efficient use. A cookie, by itself, does not personally identify any user / visitor. We may use technologies such as “cookies” to record session information, collect visits and access details on our web pages that allow us to continue to improve our services and provide better and more useful resources to users / visitors to our site. Cookies are recommended and has specific functions to allow a better and more personalized navigation. The existence of cookies does not affect the functioning of your device and its operating system. In addition to the information stored in the cookie, information is also stored in the “local storage” area of your browser for the same purpose as cookies. Cookies can be of several types: those that allow you to identify the user and improve the functioning of the services on the websites; those that improve the performance of the website by analyzing how users use it; those that allow the user to have a more individualized browsing and those that collect information from the user about internet browsing habits so that the advertising viewed by that user matches their needs and interests. The main purpose of our cookies is to improve your experience on navigation because, among other purposes, it helps us to remember your preferences. This information also allows us to improve our website (for example, by facilitating statistical analysis of its use). In view of these purposes, your personally identifiable information of a sensitive nature is not stored through cookies. The information contained in our cookies is only used by us, except for those relating to Google Analytics (managed by Google). All browsers allow the user to accept, refuse or delete cookies, namely by selecting the appropriate settings in the respective browser, so the user can, at any time, partially or totally disable the cookies used on our website. If you select to disable cookies, you may not be able to access certain sections of our website, your navigation will become less efficient, and you may leave to benefit from any of the features or services.
Note: this list may be updated according to new services and features on our website with the introduction of new cookies.
5. How to ensure your safety
For your privacy, we advise you not to include personal data, namely sensitive, or confidential in the emails you send to us. Please do not send us credit card numbers or any sensitive personal information via email. We do not knowingly collect personal information from minors. As a parent or legal guardian, do not allow your children to send personal information without your permission. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR IDENTIFICATION DATA OR OTHER INFORMATION YOU CHOOSE TO SEND ON FORUMS AS AN COMMENTARY AREA OR ANY OTHER ACCESSIBLE PUBLIC AREA THAT WE ADMINISTER OR MANAGE.
6. Disclosure of information to third parties
We do not sell, trade or transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties. This does not include trusted third parties who help us manage our website, mobile applications, conducting our business or providing services to our customers, as long as those parties agree to keep that information confidential. We may also disclose your information when we believe that the release is appropriate to comply with the law, to enforce our website policies or to protect our rights, property or security. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for purposes of marketing, advertising or other uses.
7. Third party links
Please note that although it is on a website operated by us, it may also be referred to links to websites of the 3rd. Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party services on our platforms. These third party websites have separate and independent privacy policies. These policies are not managed or controlled by us, so Coingra – Companhia Gráfica dos Açores Lda. assumes no responsibility for the content and activities of these websites. However, we try to protect the integrity of our website and our platforms and we appreciate that you contact us if you want to give us your feedback on them. We also recommend that you carefully read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of these linked websites before submitting any information or personal data.
8. Your Consent
9. Retention period of your data
It should be noted that the personal data you provide will be kept until you request its removal.
OThe videos, sounds, images and all the information on this website cannot be copied, distributed, modified or placed on platforms without prior authorization from Coingra – Companhia Gráfica dos Açores Lda.
11. Your rights
Since we want to ensure that you are aware of your rights and in accordance with applicable law, we want to inform you that:
- Your personal data belongs to you. As such, it has the right to access, rectify, limit, erase and oppose their treatment as well as to obtain them from Coingra – Companhia Gráfica dos Açores Lda.
- We will make every effort to keep your personal data updated and protected in accordance with the best standards practiced by the industry.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection authority. In Portugal, this authority is the National Data Protection Commission (“CNPD”). More information about CNPD can be obtained through the website www.cnpd.pt.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, blocking or opposition to the processing of personal data that you provide, under the terms of Law No. 67/98, of 26 October, you must send a request for this purpose, through the following address email: firstname.lastname@example.org
12. Applicable law
The current version was published on February 23, 2021.
14. Contact us
Telephone: (+351) 296 473 786 | 296 473 788 / 962 606 246 | 961 609 088